A Forest of Stars

Augustine, usually Gus. 23. I have Bachelor's degrees in Psychology and German. This blog contains cars, politics, science, music, and whatever I'm thinking.



Totally going to get one of these when I get back home. It’s called a Keyport, and it’s  awesome. Basically, they make a copy of the important part of your key (shown in the second picture; they call it a Blade), and you use the spring-loaded knobs to slide out the one you want. The third picture shows the accessory Blades that are made by Keyport. I’m probably going to get the LED light and possibly the bottle opener. The last photo is just to show the scale of the thing. It’s just so CLEAN and simple and perfect. Waaant. 

  1. chesmoles reblogged this from obi-wankenblowme and added:
    we have a liquor store here called keyport. that is all i can think of when i read about this.
  2. la-z-boy500 reblogged this from obi-wankenblowme
  3. obi-wankenblowme posted this